Community legal education
Eastern Community Legal Centre (ECLC) provides compassionate, culturally sensitive and non-judgmental legal education sessions for community groups and organisations.
We offer Community Legal Education (CLE) on a range of topics, including:
- Family Law
- Family Violence and Intervention Orders
- Youth and the Law
- Resolving neighbourhood disputes
- Common legal issues for older people
- The legal system and legal rights – how a community legal centre can help
- Other topics relevant to communities and agencies.
If you would like to book a CLE session, we require:
- At least 4 weeks notice
- A minimum of 6 people. Please confirm that you have the required number of participants one week prior to your session.
If we are unable to deliver a CLE session as requested, we can provide you with alternative options or information for the interested groups.
ECLC works with the community in a range of ways. For more information, please refer to our CLE factsheet.