Enhanced Entry Project
Eastern Community Legal Centre understands that intake processes into legal services may create barriers for some people, particularly when they have both legal and non-legal issues.
The Enhanced Entry Project aims to reduce barriers to accessing legal services by developing an intake process that is respectful and understanding for people who may be experiencing particular vulnerability or disadvantage.
This includes people:
- Experiencing or at risk of family violence
- Who experience language, reading or writing difficulties
- Experiencing or at risk of homelessness
- With a disability or mental illness
- Who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Aged over 60 or under 25 years
An Enhanced Entry Co-ordinator, a community services professional, is employed to implement the project, work with both clients and external agencies and improve the overall experience for people contacting the Centre.
If you identify with any of the above or would like more information, please feel free to contact:
Enhanced Entry Co-ordinator
Eastern Community Legal Centre
Suite 3, Town Hall Hub,
27 Bank Street, Box Hill VIC 3128
Phone: (03) 9285 4822
This project is funded and supported by Victoria Legal Aid.
How it works