Swinburne Student Union Legal
Swinburne Student Union Legal (SSUL) provides free and confidential legal advice, information, referral and education to currently enrolled Swinburne University students. Legal advice is provided by qualified lawyers.
SSUL is a partnership between Swinburne Student Union (SSU) and Eastern Community Legal Centre.
SSUL can advise on legal matters such as:
- Student Visas / Migration Law*
- Fines / Infringements
- Motor Vehicle accidents (not TAC)
- Debt / Bills / Consumer problems including Scams
- Tenancy / Housing
- Employment Law including Sexual Harassment and Bullying
- Stalking & Family Violence
- Family Law
- Reporting Sexual Assault
- Minor Criminal Matters
- Victims of Crime Assistance
*Migration advice is provided by registered Migration Agent Shasheema Ruwanpathirana (MARN 1574896). To access a copy of The Migration Agents Code of Conduct, please click here.
Do you need legal advice? Complete the Online Legal Query Form to request a free appointment with a SSUL lawyer or migration agent.